Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sisterhood Stories - New Year

Firstly I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!

As a new year begins we can't help but think about what this year is going to bring.  Some of it will be completely out of our control for good or for bad and some of it is what we produce through our own planning.  It's the planning and following it through we have control over.


I've thought about things that I'd like to do this year and I'm planning on making them happen.  I won't divulge them all but one of them is to photograph sunrise and sunset more often.

This is a sunset pic I took mid-December 2012 on Mersea Island, Essex, UK. X


For the next Sisterhood Story please go to Boo Marshall's blog

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset! It's something I'd love to work on photographing. I think I need a better or more compatible lens. Can't wait to see more of the beauty you capture this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means you will have to get up early! lol Beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, a lovely post and a gorgeous sunset to start the year xx

    ReplyDelete