Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sisterhood Stories.......Beads & Photography

Before photography, making jewellery was my passion.  Then kids came along and changed all that.  You see I just couldn't find the time to do it anymore.  Photography gives me instant gratification.  The minute I take a photograph I can see it on the back of the camera.  With jewellery a lot more thought and time has to be put into it.  Also beads and kids can be a dangerous combination especially when my boys were younger and putting anything and everything into their mouths.


As a result of my jewellery making days I accumulated a lot of supplies from beads to findings, pearls to semi-precious stones.  Over the years I have just kept these items but a few months ago I decided that it was time to sell them.  So I set up an etsy shop ICEBEAD, and together with my photography skills I've set myself the task of photographing them.  Here are some of the items I have for sale.




Please go to Boo Marshall's blog for the next Sisterhood Story. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment