Friday, May 24, 2013

Portraits by Jane

I have a confession to make......I absolutely love photographing women.  All shapes, all sizes, all ages. Helping them feel and look amazing inside and out.

How many of us enjoy looking at old photographs of our mothers, grandmothers and aunts?  Photographs of them at a do or heading out for a night on the town.  Perfect hair and makeup.  They make us smile, right?  It makes us happy to see them happy.


I offer women a contemporary photoshoot with makeup and hairstyling included.  You will walk away from your session feeling beautiful and ready to hit the town.  You will also have the most beautiful photographs of yourself to share with family and friends.  Something you can leave behind to loved ones.  Something that will make people smile and see how gorgeous you are inside and out.

For more information please contact me through my website www.janepackardphotography.com




1 comment:

  1. ahhh I've seen a number of your befores and afters, and they are amazing x

    ReplyDelete